Update: This position has now been filled. To apply for design positions, email us at email@example.com with your Dribbble/Behance portfolio/
PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION IS NOT OPEN TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES. IT IS COMPANY POLICY NOT TO USE RECRUITMENT AGENCY SO DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME.
We’re on the look out for an exceptionally talented Graphic Designer to join our team of Experience Consultants. The ideal candidate will be working with some of the worlds largest brands, largest projects and developing world changing ideas. Therefore we need someone with natural creativity, flair, works well under time pressures and an infectious passion for design. You’ll have your own drive and determination to make your design the BEST! and won’t be satisfied until the best is achieved.
The role will put the right candidate at the heart of what we do and you’ll be hands-on with our major client accounts from day one. You’ll need to be professional and organised as well as trustworthy to act as an ambassador for Entropii.
Graphic Designer Principle Accountabilities
- Responsible for defining and producing pixel perfect visual designs.
- Advocates design principles and champions techniques.
- Creates and takes full ownership of brand style guidelines.
- Ensures high level of detail and standards throughout production.
- Ideally 2+ year’s hands on project experience.
- Proficient ability with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint.
- Fundamentally people-centric. You’ll consistently collaborate with colleagues, peers, customers, clients and meet new people to expand your views and understanding of situations, scenarios and people.
- Clear communicator in conversations, group discussions and documentation across all audience groups.
- An ability to rationalise your design decisions.
- Creative ability to visualise and produce ground breaking ideas.
- Impeccable listening ability.
Attributes and Behaviours
- Fluid thinker and visualiser.
- Develops and maintains positive and productive working relationships with others.
- Takes initiative at all points within the project lifecycle.
- Installs and maintains credibility with peers, clients and partners.
- Leads by example and an advocate for the company.
- Driven by pride to achieve personal, team and project objectives.
- Thought leader in his/her field and maintains a professional attitude to acquire new knowledge/skills as the business and industry develops.
- An obsessive attention to detail.
- Ideally educated to Bachelor/Master degree level in HCI/Visual Arts (Experience Design)/Design/Science related discipline.
- Unbeliveable portfolio.
Entropii is a unique experience design agency that brings creative thinking and scientific reasoning together. We are new and growing consultancy that needs commited and dedicated members of the team to ensure the success of the business. Joining our existing team will entitle you to the following benefits:
- 24 days annual leave – plus public holidays.
- A genuine and rewarding career development programme.
- Awards incentive scheme to encourage exceeding potential.
- Quarterly ‘experience inspiration day’.
- Opportunity to travel internationally.
- A fun and friendly working atmosphere.
- A small, close-knit team of talented people.
- Regular team socials.
- Great London location.
Sold? Apply today or tell somebody else you think would be perfect.
Firstly, you must be local to London or in the immediately commutable area; no allowances will be made for commuting or relocation costs. You must also be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions) and be able/willing to travel.
Secondly, you MUST send us the following details; if anything is missing your application will be rejected.
- Current Salary and Salary expectations
- Confirmation of availability for interview and/or starting work
- Dates of any planned/intended holidays in the next 6 months
- Up to date copy of your CV and portfolio
- Send all the above to firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to employ individuals who have the passion to excel themselves.
We’ll provide project opportunities that’ll feed your ambitions.
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon.
IF YOU ARE A RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – DO NOT CONTACT US.