Updated: 18 September 2013
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to help us promote our work and build brand awareness. Our agency doesn’t have a hard-sell approach to business development; instead relying on (relevant) potential clients calling us – which works very well. It works because we are committed to content marketing – building awareness around our agency and niche (UX and Service Design) and positioning ourselves as thought leaders.
Our whole team contributes to all our social media and digital content, producing regular slideshares, blogs and whitepapers – digital gold! What we need is somebody in our team to help get this content scheduled, strategically aligned and promoted.
- Writing regular blogs – on our team, project and industry activity
- Driving traffic/readers to our online content (through all forms of SEO)
- Sourcing feature opportunities (editorial, interviews, podcasts, events etc)
- Link building and monitoring inbound search indexing
- Sourcing and responding to award opportunities
- Managing our social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Slideshare etc)
- Generating and syndicating content into our target sectors
- Promoting our training courses
- Analysing responses and KPI’s (largely using Google Analytics and some other smaller tools)
- Advising on content strategy and requirements
- Digesting everything there is to know about User Experience, Information Architecture, Usability, Web Design, Development, Mobile etc – by reading blogs, articles social media etc
- Discussing PR and Marketing opportunities with the team (esp Management)
- Attending client meetings to advocate our services and represent content/marketing services
- A passion for user experience, design, usability, SEO and social media
- Digital agency experience would be preferable, but not essential – however you MUST be digitally savvy!
- Excellent (online) copywriting skills (blogs, editorials etc – a PR / journalistic approach)
- Skills in social media marketing (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc)
- Excellent proof-reading skills
- Vocal, outgoing personality
- Passionate about digital in general and staying up to date with trends, campaigns, skills
- Handle pressure and deadlines
- Propensity to learn quickly and be self- motivated
- Ambitious, reliable, stable, committed, passionate and capable
- Able to write high quality emails, documents and presentations (inc styling)
- Exceptionally well organised and a calm, friendly approach
- Fun, easy to get on with and likable – by both colleagues and clients
- Mature and intelligent personality
What we are offering
- A generous annual training budget to support your career and skills growth
- An iPad mini
- 24 days annual leave – plus UK public holidays
- A genuine and rewarding career development program
- Awards incentive scheme to encourage exceeding potential
- Quarterly ‘experience inspiration day’
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- A fun and friendly working atmosphere
- A small, close-knit team of talented people
- Regular team socials
- Great London location
How to apply
Firstly, you must be local to London or in the immediately commutable area; no allowances will be made for commuting or relocation costs. You must also be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).
Secondly, you MUST send us the following details; if anything is missing your application will be rejected.
- Up to date copy of your CV and portfolio
- Current Salary and Salary expectations
- Confirmation of availability for interview and/or starting work
- Dates of any planned/intended holidays in the next 6 months
- Send all the above to email@example.com
As a writer and/or social media addict, you should also send us links to your blog(s), websites, twitter, tumblr etc.
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon.
IF YOU ARE A RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US