Hammad, the founder and Director of our experience design consultancy is a busy guy. Very busy.
He spends most of his day looking after our clients, training people in UX, working on strategy and 100 other things – before going home to be a dad to a growing family. He’s an entrepreneurial guy and has a number of new and existing ventures that would benefit from more focused time. So, we’re looking for a talented person to take on the unique role being created – Executive PA.Hammad is very well supported by Entropii co-founder and Operations Director, Duncan (who manages the studio workflow on a day-to-day basis), but there are some exciting things happening that mean they both need some additional, but more importantly – specialist support to help make the strategy a reality.
Some of the brief is top-secret, due to the projects you’ll be working on, but needless to say it all fits in with the typical duties of an Executive PA, but with the fun, charm and satisfaction of being in a creative agency.
- Supporting the Directors in their business strategy and growth plans
- Event organising and management
- Social media management and digital marketing cross-over
- Diary management
- Call handling, messages and correspondence
- HR & career management support
- Data gathering, analysing and reporting
- Networking and building client and partner relationships
- Light financial management: expenses, invoicing, suppliers, credit control
Most likely, you’ll be degree educated, which will give us some confidence that you are of a good level of intelligence. Most important though is your personality, as it will be imperative that you are likable by us and those we work with (particularly clients and partners, who you will have a lot of contact with). We really need somebody fun, friendly and fast-paced to keep up with the ideas being generated, but capable, efficient and innovative enough to help get things done.
- Excellent conversational and written English
- Skills in social media marketing (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc)
- Vocal, outgoing personality
- Ability to handle pressure and deadlines
- Ambitious, reliable, stable, committed, passionate and capable
- Able to write high quality emails, documents and presentations (inc styling)
- Exceptionally well organised and a calm, friendly approach
- Fun, easy to get on with and likable – by both colleagues and clients
- Mature and intelligent personality
- Multi-lingual skills a huge bonus (particularly Arabic, Mandarin or German) – not essential
What we are offering
- A generous annual training budget to support your career and skills growth
- An iPad mini
- 24 days annual leave – plus UK public holidays
- A genuine and rewarding career development program
- Awards incentive scheme to encourage exceeding potential
- Quarterly ‘experience inspiration day’
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- A fun and friendly working atmosphere
- A small, close-knit team of talented people
- Regular team socials
- Great London location
How to apply
Firstly, you must be local to London or in the immediately commutable area; no allowances will be made for commuting or relocation costs. You must also be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).
Secondly, you MUST send us the following details; if anything is missing your application will be rejected.
- Up to date copy of your CV and portfolio
- Current Salary and Salary expectations
- Confirmation of availability for interview and/or starting work
- Dates of any planned/intended holidays in the next 6 months
- Send all the above to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your social media profile will also be important – not just for us, but by others checking and linking with you as this is a very front of house role.
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon.
IF YOU ARE A RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US